Vicky Kaushal’s father Sham Kaushal has defeated stomach cancer, revealed the pain after years

Vicky Kaushal’s father Sham Kaushal is a well-known action director in Bollywood. He has worked as an action director with many big stars including Ajay Devgan, and Hrithik Roshan. He is active in Bollywood for a long time. However, it is another matter that he has always stayed away from the limelight. He always worked behind the scenes. However, today both his sons Vicky Kaushal and Sunny Kaushal are well-known names of Bollywood as actors. Meanwhile, Sham Kaushal talked about the difficult phase in his life for the first time.

Sham Kaushal first spoke about the time when he came to know that he had stomach cancer. The talk is from 2003, during this time Sham Kaushal came to know that he is suffering from stomach cancer. Sham says that, when he was diagnosed with cancer, his condition had become such that he did not even know whether he would be able to survive it or not.

In a conversation with Times of India, Sham Kaushal spoke openly about this. He said in his interview- ‘I had returned from Ladakh after finishing the shooting of the film Lakshya and I was having stomach problems. On the other hand, the shooting of Shyam Benegal’s film Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was also going on. We were on a day off due to Diwali. I had severe pain in my stomach. In such a situation, I reached the hospital the next day for a checkup.

Sham Kaushal further says- ‘I got admitted to the hospital and he operated on my stomach. Earlier, I was admitted to Nanavati Hospital for the problem of the appendix, so they knew about my problem. I had a stomach infection. After getting tested, it was found that I have cancer.

Continuing his talk, Sham Kaushal says- ‘At first I could not believe it, I could not understand whether I would survive or not. I didn’t tell anyone about this. I stayed in the hospital for 50 days for treatment and then came back to work. My tests went on for 1 year. But, the good thing was that cancer did not spread. Now it has been 19 years since that incident.

Sham Kaushal also told that when he came to know that he was suffering from cancer, he was very disappointed. He also had thoughts of suicide. Because they felt that there was no chance of their survival. He says- ‘I had thought that I would commit suicide by jumping from the third floor. Because I couldn’t live like this. But, I could not even get out of bed because I had a stomach operation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akshay Kumar had to go to a late night party, people are trolling watching the viral video

IPL 2021: One of my top innings until now, says CSK’s Ruturaj Gaikwad after scoring match-winning 88 vs MI

When Jackie Chan used to cook food for Sonu Sood at 12:30 pm, the actor narrated an interesting anecdote