Arslan’s reaction to the rumors of marrying Suzanne: Said – I do not understand who writes all this?

Arslan Goni reacts to the rumors of his marriage with Sussanne Khan. Arslan said that he was very happy to hear this news. He also said that he does not like to talk about his personal life. The actor said that someone should also tell him when and who has taken the decision of marriage. Actually, recently there were reports that Suzanne is going to marry her boyfriend soon. It was also being said that Hrithik Roshan will attend this wedding along with his children, family and girlfriend Saba Azad.

Arslan’s reaction to the news of marriage during a conversation with Hindustan Times, Arslan said, “I don’t want to talk about it. I don’t like to talk about my personal life. I don’t know who has said that. Morning. I first saw the news of my marriage on Instagram. I don’t understand who writes all this? And from where they get to know. I will ask them to tell me also who has taken this decision, when and where I would not like to say anything on this.

Arslan does not like to talk about his personal life Arslan further said, “I do not like to talk about my personal life even with my friends. I am such a person and anyway people talk about my personal life first. Been talking a lot since then. My personal life is very good and my work life too. I am not bound to answer anyone regarding my personal life.”

Arsalan and Sussanne’s marriage news, a source in Bollywood Life had said, “Suzanne and Arslan are very mature. Both know that they want to spend the rest of their lives together. That’s why both want to get married. On the other hand, Sussanne has also seriously contemplated getting married for the second time. Both are planning to get married in a simple and small form. No big ceremony will be organized. The wedding will be attended by both the family members, close friends and family members. Only a few celebs will attend.”

Hrithik-Saba can also get married The source had also told that there was talk that Hrithik Roshan is planning to marry his ladylove Saba Azad, but so far the couple has not decided whether they want to get married. are or not. Although it is certain that Sussanne will marry her boyfriend, the date is yet to be finalized.

Suzanne was separated from Hrithik in 2013, Hrithik and Sussanne were married in the year 2000. The couple got divorced in 2013 after 13 years of marriage. However, despite their separation, both are raising their children Rehaan and Hridaan together. Often both of them are also spotted on holidays with children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akshay Kumar had to go to a late night party, people are trolling watching the viral video

IPL 2021: One of my top innings until now, says CSK’s Ruturaj Gaikwad after scoring match-winning 88 vs MI

When Jackie Chan used to cook food for Sonu Sood at 12:30 pm, the actor narrated an interesting anecdote